Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thanks for visiting!  Our blog has moved to a new address and we'd love for you to read!  Please leave a comment here or email me at kiki00star@gmail.com.

9 comments:

Joe and Savanna said...

I wanna read! :-)

James and Danielle said...

christensenpad@gmail.com or if that doesn't work then jmaxchristensen@gmail.com. Thanks

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva Andersen said...

Stevie, I want to read, but I don't know what to do next.

sarah p. cook said...

i wanna read too! but i dont have a gmail, will i have to get one? -sarah

ClancyPants said...

hi. i just realized, as you commented today on my blog, that you probably have a blog and I've never even seen it. Is it private now? Can I have an invite? :-) you already have my email...

Katie said...

Stevie - I read your blog everyday. I would miss it a lot. Please count me in. Aunt Uschi

stevie kay said...

Aunt Uschi,
I know you have the address to the blog we've been using for the last year because you've commented over there. If you're forgotten and need it again, send me an email.

Loves,
Stevie

Our Story said...

hatches@live.com